绝地求生小技巧:bring me to life 中文翻译(似乎比较难找,请会翻译朋友帮忙翻翻!)

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/04/28 08:14:46
PS:这里有篇译文,可能不太好,可以指正,有确切的译文就更好了!

How can you see into my eyes 你怎能看到我的眼睛
like open doors. 像是一扇打开的门
Leading you down into my core, 引导我坠入我的内心深处
Where I've become so numb, 这里的我已经失去知觉
Without a soul. 没有了灵魂
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, 我的精神睡在寒冷的某处
until you find it there and lead it back home.直到你在那里找到它并带它回家
(Wake me up. 叫醒我!)
Wake me up inside. 从里面叫醒我
(I can't wake up. 我自己醒不了!)
Wake me up inside. 从里面叫醒我
(Save me. 拯救我!)
Call my name and save me from the dark.呼叫我的名字,拯救我逃离(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run. 叫我的血液流动
(I can't wake up.)
Before I come undone.---在解开我之前
(Save me.)
Save me from the nothing I've become. 把我从一无所有中拯救出来
Now that I know what I'm without. 既然我知道我什么都没有
you can't just leave me. 那你实在不能离开我
Breathe into me and make me real. 让我真正的开始呼吸吧
Bring me to life. 让我重生
......
Frozen inside without your touch, 在没有你的触摸里结冰
without your love, darling. 如果没有你的爱,亲爱的
Only you are the life among the dead. 我死一般冷寂的生活里还有你
(All of this sight, 所有的这片视域
I can't believe I couldn't see, 我一直不相信我看不见
Kept in the dark, 一片漆黑
but you were there in front of me. 但你在我前面)
I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems. 我好象睡了1000年
I've got to open my eyes to everything. 我可以对一切张开我的眼睛
(Without a thought, 没有一丝想法
Without a voice, 没有一点声音
Without a soul, 没有一个灵魂没
Don't let me die here. 不要让我在这里死
There must be something wrong. 一定是哪里弄错了)
Bring me to life. 让我重生
......
主要是觉得

“Bid my blood to run,before I come undone.”

这句不知道怎么翻译,bid不知道怎么解释。

还有就是语言的组织不好,自己翻译的怪怪的。
一句两句也可以指点我一下的,

这里有另外一篇翻译,你可以去看看

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=6001389