超级马里奥兄弟四:“谢谢你的关心”怎么翻译?

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/04/30 15:35:11
Thank you for your what?

谢谢你的关心,能有你这样的好朋友真不错,谢谢你。
Thank you for sympathy.it's good to have friend like you.thank you for offering to help.
谢谢你的关心。
Thank you for sharing them with me.
你来看我太谢谢你的关心了。
It is very thoughtful of you to come.
谢谢您的关心和帮助。
I thank you for all your consideration and help.
谢谢你。不客气。
‘Thank you!’ ‘You're welcome.’
谢…谢谢你,他结结巴巴地说。
‘Th - th - thank you’, he stammered.
山姆,谢谢你。你真是煞费心思来让我感到受欢迎。非常感谢你。
thanks,Sam.You've really gone out of the way to make me feel welcome.Thanks a lot.
谢谢你,不过别人谁都能办到的。
You're very kind,but really anyone else could do it.

Thank you for your attention.
就可以。它有很多意思。

Thank you for your care/caring me

Thanks for your careness. 地道美式英语

care
regard
concern
attention