夺妻与绿txt:介绍些世界名曲

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/04/26 11:21:51
很优美很动听的朗朗上口的,比较喜欢用小提琴演奏的,钢琴的不是很喜欢,大家介绍一些来吧

沙拉布莱曼的<斯卡布罗集市>
不选我也没关系!!但你真的要听这首歌!!好好听啊!!

<舒伯特小夜曲>有不少版本,小提琴的不错!

肖邦《夜曲》

舒伯特小夜曲
Standchen (Serenade) 小夜曲
Text by Ludwig Rellstab (1799-1860)
Music by Franz Peter Schubert (1797-1828), Schwanengesang (Song
of the Swans天鹅之歌) D. 957 op. posth. (1828), from , no. 4.
Translated to English by Michael P. Rosewall
汉译:邓映易

My songs beckon softly through the night to you;
我的歌声穿过黑夜,向你轻轻飞去;
Come to me beloved, below in the quiet grove!
在这幽静的小树林里,爱人我等待你!
The rustle of slender leaf tips whispers in the moonlight;
皎洁月光照耀大地,树梢在耳语;
Do not fear the evil spying of the betrayer, my dear.
没有人来打扰我们,亲爱的,别顾虑。

Do you hear the nightingales call? Ah, they beckon to you,
你可听见夜莺歌唱,她在向你恳请,
With the sweet sound of their singing they beckon to you for me.
她要用那甜蜜歌声诉说我的爱情。
They understand the heart's longing, know the pain of love,
它能懂得我的期望,爱的苦衷,
They calm each tender heart with their silver tones.
用那银铃般的声音感动温柔的心。

Let them also stir within your breast, beloved, hear me!
歌声也会使你感动,来吧,亲爱的!
Trembling, I wait for you,
愿你倾听我的歌声,
Come, please me!
带来幸福爱情。