多情江山演员表剧照:我方 贵方 如何翻译?

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/05/06 01:20:33

。。。处的。。。公司能提供你们需要的我方的各种情况:
Messrs... of... can give you any information you desire about me.
站在我方:
on the side of the angels
我方帐户:
nostro account
我方余额:
balance in our favour
由我方选择:
at our option
参照我方电报:
refer to our telegram(REOURTEL)

祝贵方生意兴隆。
With best wishes for your prosperity,we remain.
能否告知贵方支付条件?
Will you let us know what your terms of payment are?
贵方打算什么时候招标呢?
When do you intend to start the invitation?
贵方询价将立即得到处理。
Your enquiry will be deal with immediately.
能否告知贵方的交货日期?
Will you let us know how long it will take you to deliver the goods?
贵方能否提供我方皮鞋报价?
Will you give us a quotation for leather shoes?
贵方准备提供什么原材料呢?
What kind of raw material is you go to provide?
贵方合资的条件是什么?
What is your term and condition on joint venture?
贵方吸引外资包括哪些范围?
What do your absorption of foreign capital cover?
贵方发盘已转交有关部门考虑。
Your offer has been passed on to the interested party for study.

my/our party

your party

our part
your part
这样就可以了,翻译时不必字字句句相对应,这是翻译的规则。