南美香花梨是红木吗:eyes on me怎么翻译

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/05/06 12:39:38
faye Wang的一首歌啦

When never sang my songs on the stage on my own.
当我唱歌时,总是一个人站在舞台上。
When never said my words wishing they would be heard.
当我说话时,总是希望你能听见。
I saw you smiling at me was it real or just my fantasy.
我看到你对我微笑,那是真的吗?亦或者只是我的幻想。
Youd always be there in the corner of this time in
你总是站在角落,那小小的酒吧。
little bar.
My last night tear for you sang more songs just once
这是我在这里的最后一夜。同样的老歌再唱一次。
more.
My last night tear with you maybe yes maybe no.
这是我和你的最后一夜吗?也许是吧,也许不是。
I kind of liked it your way how you shyly placed your
我总是喜欢你那害羞看着我的眼神。
eyes on me.
Oh did you ever know that I had mine on you.
噢,你知道吗?我也一样在看着你!
Darling so there you are with that look on your face.
亲爱的,你就在那里。你脸上的表情仿佛从没有受伤过、仿佛从没
As if you''re never hurt as if you''re never down.
有沮丧过!
Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but
我可以这样做吗?轻轻地捏你一下。如果你皱着眉头,
sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no
我可以知道你不是在做梦!
dreamer.
So let me come to you close as I wanted to be.
可以让我靠近你吗?近到如我所愿!近到可以让我感受你加速的心
Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast.
跳!待在那里如果我轻声呼唤。
And stay there as I whisper how I loved your peaceful
我是多么爱着你那温和凝视我的眼神!
eyes on me.
Did you ever know that I had mine on you.
你知道吗?我也一样在看着你。
Darling so share with me your love if you have enough.
亲爱的,请和我分享。如果你有足够的爱情、如果你有压抑的泪水
Your tears is youre holding back or pain if thats what
或是痛苦。
it is.
How can I let you know or more than the dress and the
我要如何才能让你知道,我不是只有形体和声音。
voice.
Just reach me out then you will know that youre not
请把手伸向我,你会知道你不是在做梦!
dreaming.
Darling so there you are with that look on your face.
亲爱的,你就在那里。你脸上的表情仿佛从没有受伤过,
As if youre never hurt as if youre never down.
仿佛从没有沮丧过。
Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but
我可以这样做吗?轻轻地捏你一下。
sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are not a
如果你皱着眉头,我可以知道你不是在做梦!
dreamer.

Eyes On Me
whenever sang my songs.每次唱自己的歌
on the stage,on my own!独自在舞台上

whenever said my words.道出心声
wishing they would be heard.希望有人聆听
i saw you smiling at me.看见你对我微笑
was it real or just my fantasy?真的吗?亦或只是我的幻想?
you'd always be there in the corner.你总待在角落里
of this tiny little bar.在这个小酒吧中

my last night here for you.最后在此为你待一个晚上
samg old songs,just once more.最后唱一遍相同的老歌
my last night here with you?这是与你在一起的最后一晚吗?
maybe yes,maybe no.也许,是也许不是.
i kind of liked it your way.我有些喜欢你注视我的方式
how you shyly placed ur eyes on me.害羞地凝视着我
oh,did you ever know?哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you.我也在注视着你

darling,so there you are.达令,你就在那儿
with that look on your face.脸上的表情
as if you're never hurt.好象从未受过伤害
as if you're never down.从未失败
shall i be the one for you?我可以是哪个人吗?
who pinches you softly but sure.那个温柔而坚定地拧你一下的人
if frown is shown then.如果你皱眉
i'll know that you're on dreamer.我会知道你不是在梦游

so let me come to you.让我靠近你
close as i wanted to be近到我满意
close enough for me.近到我
to feel your heart beating fast.能听见你的心跳加速
and stay there as i whisper.我停靠在那儿悄声诉说
how i love you peaceful eyes on me.多么喜欢你凝视我的宁静的双眼
did you ever know.哦,你可知道
that i had mine on you.我也在注视着你

darling,so share with me.爱人,如果你的爱够深
your love if you have enough.和我分享吧
ur tests if you're holding back.强忍住的泪水和痛苦
or pain if that's what it is.也让我分担
how can i let you know.怎样让你知道
i'm more than the dress the voice.我不仅是这样的音容笑貌.
just reach me out then.伸手碰一下我
you'll know that you're not dreaming.便会知道你不是在做梦

look at me
看着你,盯着你,瞧着你。
自己体会吧!

关注我的眼睛 或者是 关注我在人

注视着我

看着我