江西佳宇陶瓷怎么样:how to translate this 3tens

来源:百度文库 编辑:中科新闻网 时间:2024/04/27 13:26:42
你与其花钱赌博,不如把钱丢弃

You might as well throw money away as spend it in gambing!
may/might as well+动词原形表示劝告

这种结构表示一种口气非常轻的劝告:

You may/might as well ask him.

你不妨问问他。相当于:

It would do no harm to ask him.

你问问他没坏处。

She said I might as well ask him.

她说我不妨问问他。

这种结构可用于第三人称:

He may as well come with me.

他还不如跟我一起来。

也可以用于第一人称来谈论自己:

As there isn’t anything more to do,I may as well go home early.

既然这里没有别的事要做,我还不如早点回家。

you'd better to throw money away rather than use it gambling.

Dumping your money rather than exhausting your money by gambling.

或者

It is better dumping your money than exhausting your money by gambling.

you'd better throw money away rather than use it in gambling.

你与其花钱赌博,不如把钱丢弃
It is better for you to abandon your money rather than to spend it in gambling.